Watching the end right now. Recorded and just got in the house. 33 to goanyone watching the woke-a-cola 600.
reminds me of the average drive to denver fro cheyenne!
F1 is much better. I never thought I would like racing until I got into f1. It’s awesome and has been a good escape from the Huskers being so awful.I would rather watch soccer than car racing. Mind numbingly boring.
Look! They all turned left again!!!!!
If you see a NASCAR race live you would have a different opinion of it .Trust me changed my opinion when I was in Vegas and again in Kansas.anyone watching the woke-a-cola 600.
reminds me of the average drive to denver fro cheyenne!
Why? Must be a fan of of the Netflix show because the racing absolutely sucks.F1 is much better. I never thought I would like racing until I got into f1. It’s awesome and has been a good escape from the Huskers being so awful.
NASCAR has ruined their sport. The new car is ****. The teams can't even make anything but minor changes on the car once it's unloaded at the track. It's become glorified sports entertainment. For those of you in Nebraska interested in seeing some real racing, go catch Kyle Larson in a 410 @ Eagle Raceway on June 6th. You'll see real men with cojones muy grandes, And you'll be able to see one of the most talented racers of all time.it's the only thing i watch that sends my heart racing and my breathing faster. dosen't seem possible
Qualifying is amazing - they are actually on circuits that have multiple turns and each turn has the thinnest of margins. There is racing up and down the grid for points, each place means something. The engineering and teamwork needed to be competitive is second to none.Why? Must be a fan of of the Netflix show because the racing absolutely sucks.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC