Great news 🗞That was the best OL team performance that I can recall in 20 years of following NU football
Yeah, Brock Huard referenced this repeatedly throughout the broadcast. Game ball to Coach Anderson, it says here.That was the best OL team performance that I can recall in 20 years of following NU football
They weren’t perfect but they were plenty nasty! Keep working towards perfection guys - the results are showing!The truth was that Anderson needed 4/5 years to rebuild this OL. I posted this many times and don’t know how many folks agreed.
Hog pride! Hopefully we can do this all season, it will be fun.
I just finished watching the first half - with plenty of rewinds to study the DL, the OL, and Hilinski.They weren’t perfect but they were plenty nasty! Keep working towards perfection guys - the results are showing!
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win