Penalties and missed tackles....And that is why I predicted Navy by 14+... We stopped tackling in the second half against the Pigs and haven't fixed it.
Tell them Navy pilots don't know how to flare or land in a crosswind.TOUCHDOWN TULSA!!!
the section I am in is all navy people and they were not too happy lol
Ya , they have no right to complain with as many times as we have been royally screwed there , 2016 comes to mind with BrubakerI think that spot was short... But we've been screwed so many times at Navy with bad spots I'll take it.
They also rely on a system to catch them on the carrier deck.Tell them Navy pilots don't know how to flare or land in a crosswind.
Exactly!They also rely on a system to catch them on the carrier deck.
I am shocked that wasn't reversed, it was clearHe made that first down, call will be reversed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race