We may be remembering the Minny game for a long time...
Exactly!Pike please play a better ooc next year. One neutral site tourney would really help the sos.
i remember it too. 1991 - Keith Hughes, Earl Duncan, Dabney -- we were up and then let it get away.I remember RU crapping the bed in an 8/9 game vs ASU
I think it was minny and the lousy ooc sos.Ironic that the Ohio State game will go down as a call that cost us the tournament
No play in for #11 East. Going to go to ProvidenceI’ll take it.
In a nutshellDon’t schedule such a weak schedule and lose to Minnesota
Exactly. Who has Nevada beaten?No bubble team has the road wins that we have
I think choking va minnesora is what did us inIronic that the Ohio State game will go down as a call that cost us the tournament
At least the NCAA gave a courtesy callI knew something was up when pike cancelled the media.
They can’t be a 10 if Marquette is the 2Prov has to be 10, Ru has to be 11
FudgeeeeeeeEveryone knows that Providence has 11 Q4 wins right?
I mean I love bac but we’re not exactly unbiased here. That said most unbiased people had us in tooWhat happened to all the 99% in talk on this board. A lot you are kinda experts. What the heck happened. Is there just bias in the selection process that your models don’t pick up?
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics