NCAA Football 2025

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
Maybe they'll finally have our 2001 entrance and play the correct fight song for us(used to drive me up the wall with the past games)

They had an application where you could rip gameday content onto the game. Back in the day, I had Sandstorm, 2001 at the Entrance, 3rd Down Music, pretty much everything game related into the system. I also created it for all the other SEC teams to create a better gameday atmosphere.

Reactions: USClight
Feb 24, 2024
They had an application where you could rip gameday content onto the game. Back in the day, I had Sandstorm, 2001 at the Entrance, 3rd Down Music, pretty much everything game related into the system. I also created it for all the other SEC teams to create a better gameday atmosphere.
That's both a really cool rip, but also sad that EA couldn't natively incorporate.

IIRC, regarding "Step to the Rear," it was a licensing issue where ASCAP wouldn't approve the licensing of the musical score to EA.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
That's both a really cool rip, but also sad that EA couldn't natively incorporate.

IIRC, regarding "Step to the Rear," it was a licensing issue where ASCAP wouldn't approve the licensing of the musical score to EA.
You were probably late to the party. All the songs are still on my game.

Feb 24, 2024
You were probably late to the party. All the songs are still on my game
I don't think I've played that game, or any video game for that matter, since maybe my sophomore or junior year at Carolina (2002/3). So my memory is of the 2001 and 2002 releases.

adcoop

Jul 3, 2023
I don't think I've played that game, or any video game for that matter, since maybe my sophomore or junior year at Carolina (2002/3). So my memory is of the 2001 and 2002 releases.
I am talking about NCAA 13 and 14. During that generation, you could download songs and burn whatever you wanted into the console. Cool period of time before they ended the game. That is one of the reasons the NCAA game was so popular. My son still gets roster downloads over the internet and plays that game.

Latest posts