Haha, the father of the UMBC point guard is great.
His Dad looks like he could be his older brother
University of MD - Baltimore County, based in Catonsville MD (southwest of Baltimore city). I was born in that area, that's how I know lol.UMBC is in Maryland? I thought they were a Missouri school.
Might be bad enough offensively, though.UVA is too good defensively to lose this game...i think.
Who cares this is exciting!!!![]()
idk whether to root for the upset or not. I really, really wish it wasn't an ACC team not named UNC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games