NCAA HOOPS Transfers/2016-Virtual List

NewJerseyHawk

Heisman
Jan 11, 2007
24,788
39,723
113
For those interested in the carnage or ever changing dynamics on recruiting, keeping track of transfers is almost as important or more important in restacking your roster. I believe we may see the number exceed 40% in regard to D1 Hoops, as far as recruits that are verballed and signed by the original school, departing for new pastures.

I think if 2 out of every 5 recruits is likely to transfer with coaching changes, assistant coaches reshuffling etc...http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2016

I wouldn't imagine how exciting and scary this is, but I will remind people that are saying assistant coaches retained or hired don't matter....they certainly do....and if you expect to land any particular prospects, there always is a connection moreso with an assistant coach that headed that players recruitment more than anything else.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
The staff needs to stay focused and patient. I am sure they have a vision of what the program will ultimately look like. No short cuts and unnecessary risks.

We have complained ad nauseam at the lack of 4 year players at Senior day. I get that 5th year players serve 2 purposes...ready bodies that can compete AND smoothing out scholarship years. If we are going to fish here it had to be VERY picky.
 

OntheBanks

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2001
13,258
4,604
113
Take 2 SR transfers and save the 2 ships for next year.
I'd like the Furman & Harvard transfers from that list.
6'7" & 6'8" Forwards.
 

biazza38

Heisman
Nov 18, 2012
14,592
17,919
81
I would take two senior grad transfers if we can find some good ones. As of now, we have zero rising seniors. We need balance our classes and scholarships available for 2017
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure