Yeah with Indiana a 4. We beat ‘em twice.10 ... BS
Tough and very predictable. Illinois will probably be a seven seed or betterThat's a tough seed for PSU. TAMU was #2 in the SEC. And the winner of the PSU - TAMU game will likely play #2 seed Texas in R2.
I’ve heard the competition for that seed was murder.Alabama the #1 overall seed. Hmm
I am of the opinion that name recognition in Basketball contributes to the seeding.The had to have made these selections prior to the conference championships and been imbibing ever since!
Yeah I think they got hosed a bit.Rutgers out is a surprise to me
8 teams in ties the SEC for the most.Seems that the committee did not think the Big Ten or big 12 or as good as some commentators have said all year.
Hosed…should be no surprise. I am sure Big10 lobbied us for Dayton or NIT.PSU the #10 seed in the Midwest Region. They'll play #7 seed Texax A&M on Thursday in Des Moines, IA
It's really been just a big misunderstanding.They shoot well.
![]()
Makes me happy though .. can’t stand them hatersRutgers out is a surprise to me
They have Indiana as the 15th ranked team. PSU 38th.10th seed is a big time screw job. Indiana #4? Seriously.
Sure they did. They always work to receive less money.Hosed…should be no surprise. I am sure Big10 lobbied us for Dayton or NIT.
Indiana seeded 6 rungs higher as 4seed! Why? Big10 screw job.
Rutgers and Wisconsin both beat us twice, where should they be seeded?Yeah with Indiana a 4. We beat ‘em twice.
They are seeded on the outside looking in.Rutgers and Wisconsin both beat us twice, where should they be seeded?
Well “they” are mistaken.They have Indiana as the 15th ranked team. PSU 38th.
They receive the same amount of $. The favored teams just get a better shake.Sure they did. They always work to receive less money.
It appears that the Big 10 Tournament wasn't considered at all. I guess it didn't happen.B1G teams and their seeding in the tournament:
Purdue - #1 seed in the East Region
Indiana - #4 seed in the Midwest Region
NW - #7 seed in the West Region
MSU - #7 seed in the East Region
Iowa - #8 seed in the Midwest Region
Maryland - #8 seed in the South Region
Illinois - #9 seed in the West Region
PSU - #10 seed in the Midwest Region
Same with SEC with A&M being a 7 and UK a 6.It appears that the Big 10 Tournament wasn't considered at all. I guess it didn't happen.
Rutgers was like 46 and sPitt gets a play in at 67.It appears that the Big 10 Tournament wasn't considered at all. I guess it didn't happen.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss