Right before they announced it… told my wife - look, the 7 seed would play TCU (HVL’s team) and then I said watch this, they will match us up against them and then boom - there it was.
Don't think it would have mattered. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the Cards getting past Nebraska.To be completely fair, once they had us on the 7 line, the only two brackets they could put us in were either UConn’s or TCU’s. The other two 2 seeds are Duke and NC State.
Probably did us a favor not putting us in UConn’s bracket.
Cardinal Sports Football
Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville football set to host a handful of visitors for game against Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Florida State: 3 Keys to the Game
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville vs. Florida State: By the Numbers