Im looking for anywhere from 3-5 NCAA Tickets for this year. Definitely willing to pay above face value for good seats. Thanks a ton!
Thanks, that’s probably what I’ll do. This will be the first year a wrestler that I coached in High School has competed in the NCAA tourney. Usually in St. Louis they aren’t hard to come by but I feel like they will be tougher to find this year. Thanksyou might also be able to find some after the qualifying tournaments have occurred.
Tulsa, that is how New York was as well. People were selling lower level tickets for over $1000 online. The reality at the event was much different. I had an extra ticket 15 rows center and face was about all you could get. There were many empty seats around us until the finals. I really hope people refrain from buying these inflated tickets even if they have the means.
Thanks, that’s probably what I’ll do. This will be the first year a wrestler that I coached in High School has competed in the NCAA tourney. Usually in St. Louis they aren’t hard to come by but I feel like they will be tougher to find this year. Thanks
I have one ticket in sec 211 but am hoping to get 3 more for my buddies. If anyone has any extras they would like to sell please send me an email. [email protected] All of us OSU fans of course.How many tickets do you need?
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers