NCAA Tournament tickets

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,317
378
83
I have no suggestions, but I've never done this before. I take it seats are always available through legitimate means as long as you're willing to spend the money, right? I've been so focused on how I can get to various locations that I haven't even really thought about buying the tickets to the actual games.
 
Nov 13, 2002
1,299
203
53
Ticketmaster has links for every possible site. My understanding is that the NU ticket office is not selling tickets.
 
Nov 20, 2004
1,903
267
83
You can get packages at Vividtickets.com but they are for the entire session. For me, the game tickets are the final piece of the puzzle and I would not buy them until NU’s destination is confirmed.
 

StreamCat

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
11,781
132
0
I’ve only been to two same-day NCAA tournament games, third round, I think. They were in Philadelphia. We got them in the morning, no problems and not very expensive.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  4. 04 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list