NCAA Tournament

L8-agin

Freshman
Dec 6, 2012
40
57
0
Called it!, had all 10 cowboys coming back to Tulsa, also predicted MO would go 0-5 in the finals (had Rocky losing in the semi finals), plus said cowboys would score 150 points and win by 2, MO finished with 148. I did my part.
Go Cowboys!
 

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,461
13,714
113
Any news on Young? I know he's an automatic qualifier so I'm assuming he'll medical forfeit his matches unless the injury isn't as bad as it looked.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF