NCAA Wrasslin

Pennst8

Senior
Oct 25, 2021
416
440
63
Agree on both counts. One has to put themselves in his Mother's position to truly understand her reaction. When she raised her hands to her face, the raw emotion of that moment for her son, not her, there were her glasses. I have to believe that most, if not all of us, who have lived long enough have experienced that moment in our life.
It was nuts. Thank god I don't have a mom that would ever react like that for ANYTHING.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  2. 02 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions