Is Monday's son as good as he was?
Yes, looks like Witlake may get another shot at him.He is still alive.
I usually don’t pull for Iowa kids, but was hoping if we didn’t win at 165 he would.Looks like Iowa just lost Marinelli!
He's got very good defense and balance when he shoots and misses trying for takedowns.AJ walks like a 70 year old with arthritis. Amazing to watch how quick he is.
I'm just gonna stay sitting behind my computer and let coaches coach.I don't like taking down here for AJ.
What's AJ's chances? Haven't watched Amine this year.
John all over the officials. Why the immediate stalemate when AJ got him to the ground againAJ is just built different. I don't even know what to say about the kid. Got a chance to be an all-time great.
Are we done for this session? Nevermind just saw HW on Mat 8
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set