NCAA's in KC - PSU Social Gatherings

Michnit

Nov 1, 2021
I'll be traveling out to KC for my third National Wrestling experience. I was wondering what PSU social events might be avaiIable to attend? In particular, I'd be interested in attending an event Saturday night after the Finals. Is anyone aware of what activities might be on tap. IE, how might I sign up etc?

PS: I checked out the NLWC site & nothing really popped up.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I'll be traveling out to KC for my third National Wrestling experience. I was wondering what PSU social events might be avaiIable to attend? In particular, I'd be interested in attending an event Saturday night after the Finals. Is anyone aware of what activities might be on tap. IE, how might I sign up etc?

It's the Penn State Wrestling Club that hosts the social on Saturday evening. You have to purchase tickets in advance, and it usually does sell out.

The link to purchase tickets to the social is:

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021

Stupid question- will more All Session tix open up as the event approaches? Really limited tiz out there, all upper deck. Hmmm…

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Stupid question- will more All Session tix open up as the event approaches? Really limited tiz out there, all upper deck. Hmmm…
You can always move down low. I’ve done it at every NCAA tournament including in KC. You can do the same. Heck we went down to the 1st row a few times.

Reactions: SurgeOne