ND Scoreboard Pic

HeyWhat?

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2010
878
1
0
My tailgate partner's firm just moved offices and named their primary conference room after Notre Dame. One of the secondary conferences rooms is Northwestern themed and he has the budget to decorate it.

Does anyone have a picture of the scoreboard from the last NU/ND game? We'd love a high resolution version that can be blown up and posted on the wall to compete with the ND room.

Thanks in advance.

 

shakes3858

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2009
22,143
1,079
0
and a great idea it was. as I am a social media clod, I was limited to texting it to a lot of friends but it got widespread acclaim. Except amongst my ND friends, of course
Thanks!!! My ND friends and family didn't like it much. Can't imagine why. I mean if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?
 

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,765
563
113
While it's not HD I have one. Be happy to post if someone would tell me how to attach photo LOL. It's stored on my phone. I can email if you'd like.
 

Medill90

Junior
Jan 30, 2011
6,910
321
0
Ya know what the difference is between a porcupine and a house full of ND alums?

With a porcupine the pricks are on the outside.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  5. 05 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern