ND Tickets

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,750
548
113
My e-mail said I got 2. Got a call from my AE this morning to say I was actually getting 4 so I'm satisfied.
 

AtlantaCat

Sophomore
May 29, 2001
13,580
199
63
My e-mail said I got 2. Got a call from my AE this morning to say I was actually getting 4 so I'm satisfied.
That's a coincidence. I was getting two, but my AE called me right after last's game to drop it to zero based on my 2d Half posts....
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener