Watch the game and Hollivay isn't hurt she was called for 2 early fouls. There is another team out there who is 10-1 at home. We don't always stink.Rutgers should be winning handily. I dont like the offense and Canty to me just doesnt do enough. .Copper better show up. Hollivay out hurt but she immediately picked up anothercone. No excuses here...we are a far superior team
Watch the game and Hollivay isn't hurt she was called for 2 early fouls. There is another team out there who is 10-1 at home. We don't always stink.
Read you post. It says " Hollivay out hurt"I have been watching..Hollvay out for 10 minutes hurt..I never said she was hurt
Not hurtRutgers should be winning handily. I dont like the offense and Canty to me just doesnt do enough. .Copper better show up. Hollivay out hurt but she immediately picked up anothercone. No excuses here...we are a far superior team
Not hurt
Oh I guess asshat isn't ok but "jerk" is. When your only posts are bashing all our teams, you set yourself up for criticism. But I guess you just like to dish it out and not take it.Do you have a problem..Hollivay out hurt...meaning she was out for extended minuts..you dont have to be a jerk
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released