Nebraska Vs. OSU Thread!!

AndEEss

Senior
Jun 12, 2020
191
535
93
Is tOSU starting to drop off a bit?

They came into the season FLYING and now some of their dudes are looking rough.
 

YeOldeCup

Sophomore
Oct 8, 2021
73
189
33
Can only follow on Trackwrestling. Granted there are some OSU starters missing. but it looks like they are getting "Iowa'd" by Nebraska.
 

Sandy2176

Freshman
Nov 1, 2025
97
92
18
McDanel wins 9-6 w/ late TD.

Nebby : from down 14-0 to up 16-14.

Nebraska showing that tOSU overrated.
I disagree PSU down some guys but Nebraska is disappointing
So conflicted, want to see Nebby knock off tOSU as there are those select people saying they have a chance to knock of PSU, but, really would like to see AJ lose this match as it is in the spotlight and really cringe at what his celebration might be if he wins.
I want Nebraska to win beat OSU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zukovski

RBOld

All-Conference
Jul 13, 2022
359
1,567
93
I'm guessing Ford Festiva's crystals have lost their power and the wifi waves sapped all of his superhuman strength.
 

Sportfan2017

Senior
Jun 28, 2017
271
860
93
Feldman over Felon. I am happy with that result. Sorry.......can't root for AJ.....no matter what. Feldman is a good dude. He took down Ferrari at Nebraska. That had to feel good. Did he take off his shirt and flex? Did he do a split? Flip double birds? I'm guessing no. The right guy won :)
 
May 7, 2022
256
816
93
Aj gonna have trouble with the big heavies. He looks scared to shoot and go under them if he misses.

I don’t think he is at all a title threat and could really see him in 5-6 or 7-8 match
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
566
2,709
93
There will be no splits today.


 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  2. 02 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  3. 03 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'