need a favor/help

Tyler4pres08

Redshirt
Apr 27, 2015
25
45
0
Coach K recently addressed in an interview why he doesn't schedule true OOC road games. Does anyone remember what video that was or where I can find it. I've been searching and can't remember where I saw it. It's been within the last month or two. His answer is what we all already knew and it was priceless. "I don't prepare for conference play, I prepare for post season play." Classic. Any help in finding this interview would be greatly appreciated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quavarius

GAAP_rivals

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2002
3,663
3,303
0
Coach K recently addressed in an interview why he doesn't schedule true OOC road games. Does anyone remember what video that was or where I can find it. I've been searching and can't remember where I saw it. It's been within the last month or two. His answer is what we all already knew and it was priceless. "I don't prepare for conference play, I prepare for post season play." Classic. Any help in finding this interview would be greatly appreciated.
When you support "Tyler4pres," which Tyler might that be?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games