Has anyone watched it? About athletes and the tie with plant based nutrition. Pretty interesting. Wish I had the fortitude to go vegan. But in rural Oklahoma it’s pretty difficult especially if you aren’t a pretty good chef.
Ya I had watch docs on how bad dairy is and had been off that for the most part. I am not going 100% but have mostly avoided meat. Definitely feel better. Reflux is gone. Digestion is better. Energy better. It’s legit just not easy.I watched it - definitely interesting on the protein side.
I was close to giving it a go (plant based) and that kind of pushed me to pull the trigger. Two months in and actually pretty happy with the results. Obviously there are some landmines to avoid, but not restrictive calorie wise so don’t feel like I’ve been hungry. I was coming off of a trash diet prior so maybe it was natural but my gastro health seems to be much much better.
hardest thing for me so far has been cheese... you forget that it is a part of literally every meal. Thankfully nearly all booze is safe.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight