What a shocking win! I was watching it until they had gotten down by about 20 points. Then, I watched them scratch and claw their way back as I watched another game. I couldn't believe they did what they did. Their ONLY lead was the last lead. And hey, isn't that all that matters? What a great comeback and win. Good for them. They're in the Sweet 16.Wow!!! Nevada wins after down 22. Nice that mid majors get the chance. Quadrants and RPI be damned.
See what happens when you reward excellence!!
Wow!!! Nevada wins after down 22. Nice that mid majors get the chance. Quadrants and RPI be damned.
See what happens when you reward excellence!!
Nevada's RPI was 19. They were like a 4 or 5 seed till their late season slippage. They have transfers from major conference teams across their roster.
Musselman has been this year's hot coach for three years. He's never won fewer than 24 games at Nevada.This year's Hot Coach . I'm Curious if he jumps to a bigger job.
Musselman has been this year's hot coach for three years. He's never won fewer than 24 games at Nevada.
You are joking/being sarcastic right?His f’bombathon caught on national TV has got to give some schools pause. Certainly has a limited vocabulary!
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana