Never fear...

IPSYCHOSIS

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
4,095
1,828
0
Hey there was some funny people on the sides in their underwear one year ....they probably stopped that :( lmao
 

dukedevilz

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
15,637
19,600
0
Summer is generally a rough time for spectator sports... 6 more weeks til College Football.

 

dukebluesTX

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2017
1,380
1,484
68
I sat here for a few minutes trying to think of something clever and failed. But I'll say it sounds about as exciting as soccer (not exciting at all)
 

IPSYCHOSIS

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2016
4,095
1,828
0
Disappointed the champions already crowned before the last day hahaha...yea shut up
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech