New Article on ESPN...

wswartz34

Sophomore
Apr 6, 2016
172
172
0
I know I have been off the board for a while, and I am not the biggest fan of Dana O'Neil, but this article is spot on to what I have heard/my opinion on things. Thanks for sharing.
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
Saw this article on ESPN, thought it was worth sharing. I will say that the Allen situation was self-inflicted, but I do give K a lot of credit for helping to keep things together. Capel as well. I'm not sure there are many coaches that could.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...he-duke-blue-devils-were-mess-figured-all-out
Allen is probably in the Top 5 of my favorite players ever. Love that kid and his intensity he bring to every game. At the end of the day people need to realize, he's still a kid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav and Baller224
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games