New BTN+ Deal

CTStall

Senior
Oct 24, 2020
323
819
93
I could not cancel with standard log in but if I logged in using incognito mode I was able to stop payment.
It still would not allow me to purchase yearly special.
I truly had the impression that the Big Ten + was making cancellation difficult on purpose. If they drag out cancellation a month or 2 until you catch it on your bank or card statement that's a nice profit especially for this time of the year .
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
566
2,711
93
And it looks like if you click on "Apply Coupon" with an existing subscription, it will lock in your renewal at the sale price of $20.27. (y)

I don't have the "Apply Coupon" option.

Active subscription
Annual Pass
$89.99
/ Yearly
Renewal price:
$89.99
/ Yearly


Valid until
Feb 16, 2027

Next billing
Feb 16, 2027

Cancel Subscription
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,020
10,951
113
I don't have the "Apply Coupon" option.

Active subscription
Annual Pass
$89.99
/ Yearly
Renewal price:
$89.99
/ Yearly


Valid until
Feb 16, 2027

Next billing
Feb 16, 2027

Cancel Subscription
You can't add a coupon to an already paid yearly subscription.
 

SkiSkiSki

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,863
1,332
113
I don't have the "Apply Coupon" option.

Active subscription
Annual Pass
$89.99
/ Yearly
Renewal price:
$89.99
/ Yearly


Valid until
Feb 16, 2027

Next billing
Feb 16, 2027

Cancel Subscription
I am not on a computer where I can look, but did you click "Purchases" after going into your profile? That is where the "Apply Coupon" button would be. Last year, I was able to apply the coupon many months in advance of my subscription end date and it applied it when my automatic renewal came up. I haven't looked at that screen in 6 months or so, so I apologize if things have changed since then.
 

WexfordWarrior

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
499
1,281
93
 

SkiSkiSki

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,863
1,332
113
Wouldn’t let me apply coupon in either. Tried website and app.
I was able to do it. Had to go to “Purchases” as I mentioned before then I could apply the coupon. My subscription just renewed for another year in the last month, so it has nothing to do with the time left on your current subscription. Put the coupon in and it will apply it the next time it renews. I don’t like how they changed the menus and I see where it could be confusing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby2

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
566
2,711
93
I was able to do it. Had to go to “Purchases” as I mentioned before then I could apply the coupon. My subscription just renewed for another year in the last month, so it has nothing to do with the time left on your current subscription. Put the coupon in and it will apply it the next time it renews. I don’t like how they changed the menus and I see where it could be confusing.

When I go to "Purchases", I have no option to put in a coupon.

1789014179722.png
 
Last edited:

Hotshoe

All-American
Feb 15, 2012
26,402
6,767
113
Just tried it without cancelling and got not valid .
I'll try again with cancelling
I tried this 6 months ago, and the B1G told me they didn't recognize my sources. Lmao. I literally cannot cancel.
 

MikeH87

Freshman
Sep 6, 2021
46
85
18
If you click on this link it will apply the discount, however I still could not get it to work properly since it said I was missing consents and also it did not appear to recognize my current plan which expires September 26

 

pish69

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2016
996
2,462
93
Thanks . Now my renewal is $21.24 and not $95.66. If you have a subscription already log in on a computer and go to purchases and enter the code and when it renews it will be for $21.24
I just followed your instructions and it worked. I had to put in CC info and they charged me $19.84. That being said my current subscription expires 11/10 which I did thru Apple on phone. Do I cancel that subscription now? I don’t want to get hit for another $69 on 11/10
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,020
10,951
113
I just followed your instructions and it worked. I had to put in CC info and they charged me $19.84. That being said my current subscription expires 11/10 which I did thru Apple on phone. Do I cancel that subscription now? I don’t want to get hit for another $69 on 11/10
Yes cancel the Apple one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pish69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
  4. 04 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now