New Cannabis Delivery Technology

uh-Clem

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2022
80
124
33
I used to work in a concierge-operated high rise. The overnight concierge would deliver a lid to me with the Wall Street Journal whenever I had to resupply. Nothing nicer than to get a knock on the door at 7:00 am with a "special" delivery.
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,451
7,535
113
New addition to the Tailgate??

I can't wait to for it to arrive from Gambit Enterprizes.

Nobody else gives you less quality for more $ than @fairgambit
Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.
A1-NVY-D18-WT-LT233.jpg
 

PSU73

Senior
Feb 10, 2002
481
812
93
With that heavy smoke, I suspect you could lick the walls the day after. Plus, everyone there couldn't go anywhere without someone going "sniff, sniff"...dude...
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,024
17,656
113
Thank you, MaconNitt, for the unsolicited testimonial. As a token of my gratitude I want to send you a gift. This shirt failed to meet our abysmally low quality standards and was destined for the scrap heap when I saw your post. The shirt is free. All I ask is that you pay shipping and handling charges. Please send $23,750.00 in small, unmarked bills, to Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. Thank you again.
View attachment 412744
Dont Trust Him Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX
 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I would be concerned that the dope would have some burnt oil and metal taste to it but otherwise I wouldn't leave the room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  4. 04 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  5. 05 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review