New Deck Appears Open

Fat-Tony

Senior
Jul 2, 2004
395
514
93
I got stuck in traffic and arriveed at the green lot around 6:45 pm. There were no spaces available. They directed me to the yellow lot. I considered it for half a second before parking along one of hte curb lines. They need to figure out that situation before next year as well. You can't sell premium parking and not provide it. Had I followed their direction, I would have been pretty far back in the yellow lot.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game