New Deck Appears Open

Fat-Tony

Senior
Jul 2, 2004
395
514
93
I got stuck in traffic and arriveed at the green lot around 6:45 pm. There were no spaces available. They directed me to the yellow lot. I considered it for half a second before parking along one of hte curb lines. They need to figure out that situation before next year as well. You can't sell premium parking and not provide it. Had I followed their direction, I would have been pretty far back in the yellow lot.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week