New game

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,608
93
Did you also suggest Fantastic Contraption years back? I wasted lots of hours of my life while in grad school on that game. Thankfully that site is blocked at my work.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

AC2017

Heisman
Jul 31, 2014
63,412
53,769
0
Did you also suggest Fantastic Contraption years back? I wasted lots of hours of my life while in grad school on that game. Thankfully that site if blocked at my work.

That wasn't me, but I've recommended more than a few time wasters.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
Just got it in 3. Can't imagine getting it in 2. Would take some luck in not only how it is set up at the beginning and clicking on the correct spot. I admit that I was very lucky to get it in 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

JimmyBob

Heisman
May 29, 2001
17,388
22,216
93
Lots of fun.

http://www.cesmes.fi/flash/boxSpin/

If you have a trace of OCD, you'll hate me for this in about a month.

As someone who still has an old whatever stashed in the closet that plays Tetris on the telly, I hate you. This game obviously discriminates against "mature" board members, especially those of us old enough to remember being called "palsy flippers" in the Fox Annex by Tom Keene back in the early 70's!:D
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4