Which ones do you use for the cans? I have about 40 in my house filled with a variety of incandescents and flourescents and want to eventually get the LEDs in there. But, I don't want to spend $1000 to do it.LED is the only way to go. my electric bill is down $40 per month this summer.
I have 21 outside lights on my house and garage. I changed all of them out with LED bulbs from Amazon. I changed out most of the cans and fixture bulbs as they burned out. I love em.
Which ones do you use for the cans? I have about 40 in my house filled with a variety of incandescents and flourescents and want to eventually get the LEDs in there. But, I don't want to spend $1000 to do it.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight