New Here any advice???

B1GredT1Ger

Dec 24, 2022
Been looking to join a site for a while and now that I have just checking to see if there’s anything anyone can give advice on on how to properly do things? Good to be here long time husker fan.

Reactions: Spoonie Luv

B1GredT1Ger

Dec 24, 2022
Not much really. Just wanting to try something new and since I’m a Husker fan I thought I would give this a shot. Basically Twitter is all I read on social media.

Red Sun Rising

Jun 3, 2022
Welcome! I recommend spend a little time, just poking around in different topics and see something you feel like jumping in on with a comment. Go right ahead. By reading other peoples posts you can get a feel for how you would like to do it as well. Sense of humor and thick skin always helps lol

Rhule Szn

May 31, 2022
Don't start out with a thread that has anything to do with being an insider, missing on a guy within the 500 mile radius, or yore feelings on Keisei Tominaga and you should be safe.

Perfectly acceptable threads are discussing Dean's glove choices, bitching about the officiating, and yoga pants threads.

Zonie87

Jun 16, 2022
Not much really. Just wanting to try something new and since I’m a Husker fan I thought I would give this a shot. Basically Twitter is all I read on social media.
This is a decent forum. Some long time forum posters with good knowledge of the program and football. Lurk for a while and you'll get the hang of it, so to know who is who in this zoo. Main thing is to ask questions and be respectful as possible. Welcome aboard.

VictoryRed

Jul 30, 2022
Never trust someone who says the have inside information . If you have a serious issue with someone, you take it to the nearest HyVee parking lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Zonie87