New record set at the scuffle

osukev1988

Redshirt
Jan 28, 2012
148
42
0
First off I have to congratulate these outstanding young men for setting a new record for points as a team. I predicted 200 points with my orange shaded glasses and we scored 198. That's the best team performance I have ever watched. There will of course be some who will whine about the whatifs but the sport is at an all time high for competitiveness and any win is a good win and I will go 1 further and say not all losses are bad. We have room for improvement but John hasn't even started 2 a day practices yet. Extra congratulations to Austin and Chandler as they really wrestled outstandingly.

Go Pokes
 

SetonHallPirate

Sophomore
Mar 30, 2002
4,409
108
63
First off I have to congratulate these outstanding young men for setting a new record for points as a team. I predicted 200 points with my orange shaded glasses and we scored 198. That's the best team performance I have ever watched. There will of course be some who will whine about the whatifs but the sport is at an all time high for competitiveness and any win is a good win and I will go 1 further and say not all losses are bad. We have room for improvement but John hasn't even started 2 a day practices yet. Extra congratulations to Austin and Chandler as they really wrestled outstandingly.

Go Pokes
If White had medically forfeited to Weigel in the third-place match, you guys would have gotten to 200.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview Week 6 | OSU vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF