new rule proposals

Wheeling Cowboy

Freshman
Nov 28, 2005
1,025
94
0
so if replay was initiated because Jordan Oliver was robbed of a 3rd title is the potential back exposure rule the "Dean Heil" rule? Gosh, I bet we know who proposed that rule.
See FLO for those proposals. Headgear might now be optional? Weight management suspensions sound pretty serious.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,037
8,400
113
I'd love to see three points awarded for the first take down of the match, 2 points for any following TD, 1 point for a reversal and 0 points for an escape after a TD. Wrestle Damnit!! I get tired of yelling that when I'm watching.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week