Newbie

PSU-75-DB

Redshirt
Mar 21, 2026
6
20
3
Hello fellow wrestling fanatics. New to the board so hoping to enjoy the discussions. Several questions. Can someone instruct me as to how to change my user name ? I cannot find any edits to change it. Secondly, I am about to renew my membership in the Nittany Lions Wrestling Club, but became aware of the Penn State Wrestling Club recently. Is anyone a member of either and is there really any difference ? I will leave it at that for now and look forward to engaging soon.
 

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
428
1,363
93
Hello fellow wrestling fanatics. New to the board so hoping to enjoy the discussions. Several questions. Can someone instruct me as to how to change my user name ? I cannot find any edits to change it. Secondly, I am about to renew my membership in the Nittany Lions Wrestling Club, but became aware of the Penn State Wrestling Club recently. Is anyone a member of either and is there really any difference ? I will leave it at that for now and look forward to engaging soon.
No clue about user name, maybe @GregPickel or @Tom McAndrew can help there

NLWC is supporting the Oly RTC. PSWC is the official booster for the PSU wrestling team. Both worthy if you can swing it.
 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,060
69,333
113
Hello fellow wrestling fanatics. New to the board so hoping to enjoy the discussions. Several questions. Can someone instruct me as to how to change my user name ? I cannot find any edits to change it. Secondly, I am about to renew my membership in the Nittany Lions Wrestling Club, but became aware of the Penn State Wrestling Club recently. Is anyone a member of either and is there really any difference ? I will leave it at that for now and look forward to engaging soon.

To change your User Name:


@86PSUPaul gave a good response about the differences between the PSWC and the NLWC.
 

pish69

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2016
999
2,471
93
Hello fellow wrestling fanatics. New to the board so hoping to enjoy the discussions. Several questions. Can someone instruct me as to how to change my user name ? I cannot find any edits to change it. Secondly, I am about to renew my membership in the Nittany Lions Wrestling Club, but became aware of the Penn State Wrestling Club recently. Is anyone a member of either and is there really any difference ? I will leave it at that for now and look forward to engaging soon.
Welcome!
 

mh-larch

Senior
Nov 20, 2019
323
696
93
Welcome PSU-75-DB! Great forum to discuss wrestling, you'll enjoy it. I don't post much, mostly just read, but learn a lot from some very knowledgeable wrestling fans here. Sometimes things go off topic and/or off the rails, but overall a great forum. Enjoy the wrestling tonight, and the commentary here.

P.S. There are some very funny people that post here, so many posts are good for a laugh or two (or more). You should try and locate the post explaining the "inside jokes". 😁
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  4. 04 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
  5. 05 BWI Football Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.