Next next coach?

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,546
37,747
113
The “Next coach?” thread covers shrewsberry to Rhoades. I figure we’ve tired of Rhoades already, so let’s start planning who we will hire next. I’ll start the list of candidates.

jim boeheim
Coach K
Patrick Ewing
Ed DeChellis
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw and Bison13

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
The “Next coach?” thread covers shrewsberry to Rhoades. I figure we’ve tired of Rhoades already, so let’s start planning who we will hire next. I’ll start the list of candidates.

jim boeheim
Coach K
Patrick Ewing
Ed DeChellis
Fake news. If Rhoades fails, the University will simply drop basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,523
4,045
113
The “Next coach?” thread covers shrewsberry to Rhoades. I figure we’ve tired of Rhoades already, so let’s start planning who we will hire next. I’ll start the list of candidates.

jim boeheim
Coach K
Patrick Ewing
Ed DeChellis
I'd like to see Rene Portland make a comeback. We could be the first program with a woman who was born with a female reproductive body part to lead our mens BB program.
 
Last edited:

GrimReaper

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
6,419
8,876
113
Fake news. If Rhoades fails, the University will simply drop basketball.
Can't do it. Would lose too much money from conference revenue sharing.. Getting a coach for about a quarter mil, and there are lots of them out there, makes more sense.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,546
37,747
113
Good discussion. I’ve always found that it’s prudent to plan for failure.

😞
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
Can't do it. Would lose too much money from conference revenue sharing.. Getting a coach for about a quarter mil, and there are lots of them out there, makes more sense.
bbc wow GIF
 

GrimReaper

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
6,419
8,876
113

PSU Basketball Surplus/(Deficit) --- $2.618mm

PSU Basketball Surplus/ (Deficit) B4 Big Ten Revenue Sharing------ $(6.615mm)

Do you think any of the participants on The Apprentice understand the difference?
 

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,523
4,045
113
lol...after I wrote this I thought I'd google Rene Portland to see what she was up to these days....I see that she is up to about minus 6 feet of dirt herself

I didn't know that, perhaps we could get Suzie McConnell to coach the mens team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,777
21,510
113
PSU Basketball Surplus/(Deficit) --- $2.618mm

PSU Basketball Surplus/ (Deficit) B4 Big Ten Revenue Sharing------ $(6.615mm)

Do you think any of the participants on The Apprentice understand the difference?
I don't care whether they do or not. The post I made which you responded to was dripping with sarcasm. I know Penn State is not going to elimineate basketball, and you should know I was being sarcastic.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss