Why CBS?
I wonder if UNC nation might be looking ahead and past Pitt. tomorrow? Pitt could give the a fit. OFC
Sky, I would love to see Pitt slap an L on the Heels...but I kinda would hate to play them coming off a loss. Still, I'm pulling for Pitt!!!
OFC
Dirt you are probably correct about that. UNC would take a home loss to Pitt pretty hard and would really want to get back on track by beating us after what we've done to them the last few times we've played them but then again they may crawl up in a hole and just die . OFC
but then again they may crawl up in a hole and just die
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6