NFL Playoffs

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
My Falcons are back in.....between that, and the Clemson - Bama game....

 

Tlass

Junior
Sep 26, 2011
399
325
0
Since my Skins are dead in the water AGAIN!.. I'll be rooting for the hometown team Panthers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GillJET

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Colt fan and it doesn't look like they will be in the play offs for a while and Luck's future is uncertain with the injuries. As much as I don't care for Cam Newton but love Luke K. ,Oleson , McCaffery and Davis I'll pull for my instate Panthers. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves