NFL Week 2 Games thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,561
69,200
113
Please use this thread for all discussions of NFL games (excluding the Eagles - Chiefs) played the 2nd week of the '25 season.

Week 2​

Table with 4 columns and 16 rows. (column headers with buttons are sortable)
VisitorHomeInfoLocation
Commanders
Packers
Thu 9/11, 8:15 p.m. ET, Prime VideoLambeau Field
49ers
Saints
1 p.m. ET, FOXCaesars Superdome
Giants
Cowboys
1 p.m. ET, FOXAT&T Stadium
Bears
Lions
1 p.m. ET, FOXFord Field
Seahawks
Steelers
1 p.m. ET, FOXAcrisure Stadium
Patriots
Dolphins
1 p.m. ET, CBSHard Rock Stadium
Rams
Titans
1 p.m. ET, CBSNissan Stadium
Jaguars
Bengals
1 p.m. ET, CBSPaycor Stadium
Browns
Ravens
1 p.m. ET, CBSM&T Bank Stadium
Bills
Jets
1 p.m. ET, CBSMetLife Stadium
Broncos
Colts
4:05 p.m. ET, CBSLucas Oil Stadium
Panthers
Cardinals
4:05 p.m. ET, CBSState Farm Stadium
Eagles
Chiefs
4:25 p.m. ET, FOXArrowhead Stadium
Falcons
Vikings
8:20 p.m. ET, NBCU.S. Bank Stadium
Buccaneers
Texans
Mon 9/15, 7 p.m. ET, ESPNNRG Stadium
Chargers
Raiders
Mon 9/15, 10 p.m. ET, ESPNAllegiant Stadium
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,520
22,701
113
That was an excellent Week 1. Commanders-Packers and Eagles-KCC stand out for me in this Week 2.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bones80

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,340
5,919
113
I remember having a debate w someone ( on here I think) of Rasheed Walker v Evan Neal and Walker was first TD material except for his pre draft injury. I was told no way. So how’s that working now? GB has a solid LT n has since he started. I think Evan Neal is now a RG. And barely in the league
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,502
37,687
113
Green Bay up on WTF in the 2nd quarter, 14-0.

(The game is on Prime Video. For f*ck’s sake.)
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,561
69,200
113


The Commanders successfully convert a 2-point conversion, making it 27-18, Packers, with 2:53 left in the game
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,520
22,701
113
GB looks legit
Very much so. I’m out of town and thankfully forgot to bring my Kindle so I missed watching the game. I followed by checking the team stats throughout the first theee quarters and it looked like a dominating Green Bay performance. (For those new to the board I am fourth generation DC, been a WFT fan my entire life.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: KingLando

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,473
4,143
113
Very much so. I’m out of town and thankfully forgot to bring my Kindle so I missed watching the game. I followed by checking the team stats throughout the first theee quarters and it looked like a dominating Green Bay performance. (For those new to the board I am fourth generation DC, been a WFT fan my entire life.)
I think Washington will be fine...just a bad matchup for them with a young RT that had no chance without help.

Worried about their RB situation though. Trading Robinson Jr looks...rough now
 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,016
5,480
113
I think Washington will be fine...just a bad matchup for them with a young RT that had no chance without help.

Worried about their RB situation though. Trading Robinson Jr looks...rough now
The problem for Washington is that in most weeks, they’ll play teams capable of slowing their offense. That wasn’t the case last season.

And the Cowboys have a healthy Dak and should at least split that season series.

Washington could be a better team this year and still win 2-3 fewer games due to a tough schedule and an offseason to game plan for Daniels.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,561
69,200
113
GMen are up 6-0 on the Cowpokes. Might be up more if they didn't keep getting penalized.

 

troutrus

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
864
1,195
93
Russell Wilson looking like his younger days vs Cowboys. Hoping he can maintain. Only time I pull for Giants is when they’re playing cowboys.🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,846
8,904
113
ND and the Cowboys go down on the same weekend… both 0-2… omg, the Stella’s will be awesome!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  2. 02 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State head coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: Northwestern