NFL Week 7 ('25) Games thread

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,934
5,410
113
As I suspected, the Commanders are plummeting back to earth like the Hindenburg. Harder schedule, frail QB and the oldest roster in the league by far is not a recipe for success.
 

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,755
5,279
113
I think that's 4 straight Colt games w/ a Tyler Warren TD. I'd say they chose wisely, unlike the Dolphins and Bears.
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
Did I see a Bryce Huff sack? Or did he just set it up?

well he just got one. They said that’s his 4tg
 
Last edited:

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,329
5,917
113
SMH I don’t understand some NFL coaches. Falcons down 3 on the outside of FG range. Third -1. They run the toss no gain. 4-1 they decide to go for it. The run the speed out to the slot receiver. DB knocks the ball out Turn over on downs. both plays from shotgun
Why not just do 2 tush pushes? Get the first keep the drive going. SMH
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,511
22,688
113
As I suspected, the Commanders are plummeting back to earth like the Hindenburg. Harder schedule, frail QB and the oldest roster in the league by far is not a recipe for success.
You’ve said, but Washington had to start three second-string WRs yesterday. I heard they put Art Monk on the practice squad in case someone else got hurt yesterday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lil Nicky Scarfo

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,934
5,410
113
You’ve said, but Washington had to start three second-string WRs yesterday. I heard they put Art Monk on the practice squad in case someone else got hurt yesterday.
Yeah, brutal spate of injuries. That’s a hugely frustrating situation. The whole NFC East is weird this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

NittPicker

Heisman
Jun 30, 2001
6,520
13,958
113
I don't care about either Seattle or Houston but I'm watching because if Seattle wins, the weekly pool money is mine. But geez, the Seahawks blow. They have a 15-point lead but are doing a good job of keeping Houston in it.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,437
69,165
113
I don't care about either Seattle or Houston but I'm watching because if Seattle wins, the weekly pool money is mine. But geez, the Seahawks blow. They have a 15-point lead but are doing a good job of keeping Houston in it.

congratulations, you won the pool

 
  • Like
Reactions: NittPicker
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?