Theo Johnson also had a TD todayIn the battle of PSU TEs, Muth strikes first with a TD.
Steeler/Indy game was like watching a PSU vs Wiscy game. LOL. I thought our guys did well.Please use this for discussing all games played in Week 9 of the '25 NFL season (10/30 - 11/3)
Typical Steelers...they'll win 9 then lose in the first round.All you are Steelers fans are welcome. We are Colts fans and she informs me for the game she placed 2 online bets on Colts. I was like WTF woman.
The Steelers didn’t same thing to the Commanders last year. Yeah, good analogy.Steeler/Indy game was like watching a PSU vs Wiscy game. LOL. I thought our guys did well.
Is it the solely the play calling or is it that Rodger’s has a jelly arm anymore?Steeler/Indy game was like watching a PSU vs Wiscy game. LOL. I thought our guys did well.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin