Nice article on PFB

newguy123

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2020
1,532
2,667
113
Good read! Maybe I'll give college wrestling a try. Are there any interesting events coming up?
 
  • Like
Reactions: okokzach

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,369
15,719
48
Man my humor is either too dry for this crowd or everyone is taking a lil break before tomorrow lol
I will say, it’s hard to write.

I started my pre-NCAA article as soon as the seeds came out.

I got a text at the airport that we had to do something different because my article was over 4200 words.

So, I got to the hotel and we chopped it up into a 4 part series.

I’ve got to figure out how to say more with less.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week