Nice interview with JJ

consman

Sophomore
Dec 6, 2016
106
107
0
I was browsing YouTube today and this popped up on my recommended videos. Man I miss watching this guy in a Duke uniform and I know it's highly unlikely, but I would love to see him on the sidelines when he hangs it up. I think he will make a great analyst though and won't mind that at all. Anyway in the video, he talks a bit about the Clippers, his relationship with Collins, Duke, and a bit about Allen.



Edit...Forgot to add the link.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dad2ze and dukiejay

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
I was browsing YouTube today and this popped up on my recommended videos. Man I miss watching this guy in a Duke uniform and I know it's highly unlikely, but I would love to see him on the sidelines when he hangs it up. I think he will make a great analyst though and won't mind that at all. Anyway in the video, he talks a bit about the Clippers, his relationship with Collins, Duke, and a bit about Allen.



Edit...Forgot to add the link.

Will always be my favorite Duke player. I miss watching him too!
 

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
I was browsing YouTube today and this popped up on my recommended videos. Man I miss watching this guy in a Duke uniform and I know it's highly unlikely, but I would love to see him on the sidelines when he hangs it up. I think he will make a great analyst though and won't mind that at all. Anyway in the video, he talks a bit about the Clippers, his relationship with Collins, Duke, and a bit about Allen.



Edit...Forgot to add the link.

JJ summed it up perfectly. If it at were any other school in America, you'd not hear anything about Grayson.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games