Nice read - McConnell is one tough kid.
I couldn't have said it better @ChrisNalwasky The few brief interactions I've had with him, he is easily one of the nicest & most genuine guys on the team. Re: his play, he occasionally will pull the trigger early in the shot clock when he's in a mindset of "I'm shooting it" and those can be frustrating because he's not the most high-percentage shooter. And he often gets blocked on drives, ha. But that's about all I can criticize of his game. Just a bit challenged from a shooting standpoint. Other than that he can literally do everything. Tremendous passer. Solid rebounder. Tremendous defender. Unbelievable heart & effort. And the best trash talker on the team. I for one REALLY hope he returns next year. Fingers crossed!!!Awesome ready. Fonesca is great. McConnell was the first interview I did for basketball when I joined Rivals, I believe. Since then he’s been my “favorite”. Sometimes people can be down on him, but he’s a good kid, a worker, and can do it all. He’s had his moments offensively, but every day he grinds defensively.
I kind of remember a different response from you when talking about Caleb. I guess he won you overFonseca monster upgrade. Love Caleb’s demeanor
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy