Nice recognition for a former Cat

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,903
2,432
113
Good for Ifeadi. He finally seemed to figure things out and tap into his immense potential. He had less than glowing remarks about his NU experience, but I'm guessing he would've had similar struggles in college wherever he had gone. Sometimes it takes some people a longer time to mature.
 

Catreporter

Senior
Sep 4, 2007
5,060
580
113
Ifeadi came back on his off week to be introduced at a game this past season so I don't think he has any ill will for the program.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,523
255
83
Ifeadi came back on his off week to be introduced at a game this past season so I don't think he has any ill will for the program.

Loved the honesty, even if it hurt a little to read the “I can’t even start at Northwestern” stuff. Second day in a row I’ve read Athletic stories airing people crapping on our program ... though at least IO put in his time for NU, unlike Skowronek’s trainer.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'