He just landed with a perennial NCAA Tournament program.
Did you miss the part of AYN's post that said "where he lands means literally nothing to [him]" lol. Him leaving did not catch everyone by surprise. Good luck to him.
He just landed with a perennial NCAA Tournament program.
He just landed with a perennial NCAA Tournament program.
Oh yeah, that's right, you're a Penn State fan. My apologies!Which means absolutely nothing to me. Thanks.
Actually, this completes decades-old Brent Dabbs deal.Was he the other player to be named later in the Craig Littlepaige deal along with Todd Billet?
Actually, this completes decades-old Brent Dabbs deal.
Oh yeah, that's right, you're a Penn State fan. My apologies!
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOLYou seriously have to be the biggest moron currently (and formerly) posting on these boards.
More name-calling and personal attacks...that's okay, I'd be getting pretty frustrated if I was getting owned all over the board like you are lately. LOL
"getting owned"? Hardly. "Personal attacks."? Nope, you "attacked" me yet again with the post which I quoted above. "Calling names"? "Name calling"? Nope, not really (when you think about it)!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN