I'd welcome it too, just not so sure about him starting if we had say a blue chip pg, Luke, Matt and Grayson still on the roster. He's only semi-weakness is shooting from deep. Otherwise he's pretty amazing.Originally posted by dukedevilz:
He wouldn't be playing until 2016-2017. He's already one of the most complete players in the country - I honestly don't think there's a single team in the country that he wouldn't be starting for in a year and a half. Way too versatile and skilled to keep out of a starting lineup. I'd certainly welcome the pickup if he were interested!
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6