NIL contribution survey

Choose the one option that best describes your stance on NIL at Purdue

  • I donate my annual maximum regardless

    Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I would donate more if I had greater confidence in the decision making regarding its distribution

    Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I would donate more if there was better ROI (football)

    Votes: 44 16.7%
  • I would donate more if the distribution was more transparent

    Votes: 34 12.9%
  • I don’t and never will donate to NIL

    Votes: 139 52.9%

  • Total voters
    263
Gold and Black

Latest

  1. 01 Gold and Black Football Purdue Football vs. Minnesota Availability Report #4
  2. 02 Gold and Black Football GoldandBlack.com game day thread: Minnesota at Purdue
  3. 03 Gold and Black Football Purdue Football vs. Minnesota Availability Report #3
  4. 04 Gold and Black Football Covering the Tracks: Purdue-Minnesota
  5. 05 Gold and Black Basketball Three Thoughts: Lineups, defensive transformation and more from Purdue at Big Ten Basketball Media Day