Chase, Are you saying that no news is good news?Slow time man!
Honestly, it’s better this way. School starts, competition is almost 3 months away. This is where Wrestlers historically let their ears down and police reports follow.
I’ll take no comments haha!
Hopefully none for the wrestlers or for anyone at the golf tourneyThis is where Wrestlers historically let their ears down and police reports follow.
I’ll take no comments haha!
Haha, I’m generally pretty nervous this time of the year and during the months of April and May.Chase, Are you saying that no news is good news?
You’re driving…Hopefully none for the wrestlers or for anyone at the golf tourney![]()
What do you want man? Everywhere is quiet. Intermat has a thread called "Five Words" where posters are just writing 5-word sentences not even related to wrestling...........error in transmissions or something for that day?...
Check out this video from this search, monasmith vs santanaThat was a fun video I thought to share.
That was a good oneCheck out this video from this search, monasmith vs santana
https://share.google/qY5V9bqEPcCuEJFiK
I've watched this several times before and I've always wondered if anyone knows who the to other two boys in blue are there at mat-side with John Smith (in red)? I was one of the 10,000+ that were reportedly there and I think part of my current hearing loss could be attributed to this night. It was louder than all three of the Ted Nugent concerts I attended around that same time.Check out this video from this search, monasmith vs santana
https://share.google/qY5V9bqEPcCuEJFiK
I've watched this several times before and I've always wondered if anyone knows who the to other two boys in blue are there at mat-side with John Smith (I can't believe he was wearing red)? I was one of the 10,000+ that were reportedly there and I think part of my current hearing loss could be attributed to this night. It was louder than all three of the Ted Nugent concerts I attended around that same time.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF