Yeah, I believe they declined due to the construction.
YesI would imagine it's just been a long, terrible, emotional year.
Not sure about top 16. Are we talking about NU WBkB?I can't imagine any possible way they wouldn't have been invited. They'd have been one of the Top 16 teams AND have one of the best players in the country.
I'm pretty sure he means top 16 in the WNIT field, had they appeared in the field.Not sure about top 16. Are we talking about NU WBkB?
You are probably right.I'm pretty sure he means top 16 in the WNIT field, had they appeared in the field.
Thank you Feral.I'm pretty sure he means top 16 in the WNIT field, had they appeared in the field.
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field