without any knowledge the more time passes and he has not committed to Purdue or MSU, the more I think our odds to land him increase
Somebody who has connections to ETHS says he was always coming here. I'll believe it when I see it.
FWIW, the noise I heard earlier was about Eastern. Of course, the person who I heard it from wasn't that happy with my tease on this board and so has cut me off and so now I don't know jack.
YesTruer words were never written......![]()
so now I don't know jack.
Don't feel bad. I have always been a more private person.
What's this "now he doesn't know jack". ECat never knew Jack!
What's this "now he doesn't know jack". ECat never new Jack!
FWIW, the noise I heard earlier was about Eastern. Of course, the person who I heard it from wasn't that happy with my tease on this board and so has cut me off and so now I don't know jack.
Yup, most of it is message board nonsense, by people with no direct knowledge of the situation.See any posts from Haywood or other people or other insiders in here? Uh, no., But thanks for dredging up old posts, though!Remember this?
Yup, most of it is message board nonsense, by people with no direct knowledge of the situation.See any posts from Haywood or other people or other insiders in here? Uh, no., But thanks for dredging up old posts, though!
Hey everyone, unless you are Haywood, you are useless per mike.
Hey everyone, unless you are Haywood, you are useless per mike.
You’re not even very good at trolling.
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13